Monday, February 15, 2010

Community Voice: Battlestar Galactica

caywood--

From the Feb. 13, 2010 edition.

***

"A couple of us would like to know where we can learn how to line dance. We don't mean contra dancing like at Tioga Trails, we want line dancing."

Contra dancing is for sissies.

"I wonder who the person was that made the stupid comments about the battlestar galactica figurines and star wars trading cards. You mister are not funny at all. If you can't say anything constructive, then shut up!"

I knew Luke Skywalker. You, sir, are no Luke Skywalker.

"I want to comment on the suggestion by a pennysaver reader that the numbers be placed on top. I like where the numbers are right now because every time it says continue on page 9 or 10, you just look on the corner and it's right there. It makes it easy to find. Please keep the numbers the way they are."

The Pennysaver's pagination is a special part of my day that I look forward to! Don't move my cheese!

1 comment:

  1. I want the comment links back on Caywood Days. I feel like my comments we be more appreciated that way.

    I wonder what the PS readers think of Caprica. I just can't get into it like BSG.

    ReplyDelete