Sunday, November 15, 2009

Parlour Game

caywood--

It's fun, when you're lolling around already feeling silly, to think up a Spice Girl name for the people and pets you may know.

Bella: "Timid Spice", "Garbage Spice"

Ruby: "Skittish Spice"

Phoebe: "Bossy Spice"

Let us know if you need a Spice Girl name of your own.

P.S. For reference (or can you name them yourself?). the original Spice Girls were Scary. Posh, Sporty, Ginger, and Baby Spice

Furthermore, Wikipedia says they are the most successful gal band of all time and the biggest cultural icons of the 1990's, according to a poll by Trivial Pursuit.

I have to sign off to mull this over. Just call me Life Review Spice.

2 comments:

  1. Just call me "Lazy Ass Spice."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the undisputed queens of naming things, so I'm a'clamoring for some spice name. If I were more clever I'd be able to do something with Anisa and Anise Spice. I can't think of anything at all for me. Bland Spice?

    ReplyDelete