Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lisa's Visit


in and around Lodi--

Last week, Lisa came to visit from DC. What fun! (All the good pictures on this post I ripped off from Lisa's Flickr photostream.) We went apple picking (no pictures), junk picking (I don't care what you say, Hub, you're a junk store and there's no shame in that)...



... pumpkin picking at the place we've gone each from year since being here (Christina, Mom and Dad, does this look familiar?)...



... dog walking at the SPCA...





... hunting...



... dutch baby making...



... taking walks...




... watching hawks*...



* actually, this is a vulture


... and otherwise soaking it in!



Thanks for coming up, Lisa! Y'all come back soon, hear?

2 comments:

  1. I once had two neighbors from Holland. They lived in the apartment upstairs from me. And they would make Dutch babies all night long.

    I asked if I could watch them - but they didn't want to teach others the ins and outs of their kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren, this is a family blog buddy, okay?

    ReplyDelete